Open and free for all students - digital Blue Engineering Course - 6 ECTS - held in English - Tuesdays - 19 Apr > 19 July 2022 - 10.00 > 12.00 CET - offered by TU Berlin
Interactive university teaching, which gives students the change to deal with their social and ecological responsibility, is possible. Blue Engineering is an innovative course offered by TU Berlin which calls for future engineers as well as students of other backgrounds generally interested in technology.
In interdisciplinary discussions and by using diverse methods, technology is reflected, analyzed and questioned in the context of our society and environment. Students are encouraged to think and learn independently and creatively. Teacher-centered instruction does not occur in our course. By developing and carrying out their own teaching units, students are actively involved in the teaching process and thus co-create the course.
Through digital teaching, we are no longer bound to university or geographical boundaries. In the coming semester, we want to make the most of this opportunity and welcome students from all over the world to our international English Blue Engineering course. If you are not a student at TU Berlin, please see the course website for further information on how to register before the course.
Due to the highly interactive nature of the course, it is necessary that you will be able to participate with audio and video in almost all of the meetings. Participants with all english skills are welcome, but please consider that you have to be able to actively contribute to discussions in English as well as to continually prepare written assignments in English.
- Tuesdays from 10.00 to 12.00 CET
- 19 April until 19 July 2022
- via Zoom Video Conference - https://tu-berlin.zoom.us/j/64608857743?pwd=Yk1VZGVqTU1mR1RsZE9uUUNEb0kyZz09
- Meeting-Id - 64608857743 // Passcode - 20202020
- Blue Engineering Forum - https://forum.blue-engineering.org/invites/19bba58dd283cc22fd08cfcbb8ccd016
- Students from all universities around the world are welcome
- if you are not enrolled at TU Berlin, please write an email beforehand, see the course website
- 6 ECTS Points
- further information on the website of the course