Open for all students - digital Blue Engineering Seminar - 6 ECTS - held in English - Mondays - 12 Apr > 12 Jul 2021 - 14.00 > 16.00 CET - offered by TU Berlin
Interactive university teaching, which gives students the change to deal with their social and ecological responsibility, is possible. Blue Engineering is an innovative course offered by TU Berlin which calls for future engineers as well as students of other backgrounds generally interested in technology.
In interdisciplinary discussions and by using diverse methods, technology is reflected, analyzed and questioned in the context of our society and environment. Students are encouraged to think and learn independently and creatively. Teacher-centered instruction does not occur in our course. By developing and carrying out their own teaching units, students are actively involved in the teaching process and thus co-create the course.
Through digital teaching, we are no longer bound to university or geographical boundaries. In the coming semester, we want to make the most of this opportunity and welcome students from all over the world to our international English Blue Engineering course. We also continue to offer a course in German.
The seminar calls for future engineers as well as students of other backgrounds generally interested in technology.
- Mondays from 14.00 to 16.00 CET
- 12 April until 12 July 2021
- via Zoom Video Conference - https://tu-berlin.zoom.us/j/64608857743?pwd=Yk1VZGVqTU1mR1RsZE9uUUNEb0kyZz09
- Meeting-Id - 64608857743 // Passcode - 20202020
- Forum - https://forum.blue-engineering.org/invites/b4e66e36c4b278e331147c325de61f1c
- Students from all universities around the world are welcome
- 6 ECTS Points
- further information on the website of the course